4.5

I was looking for some reasonably priced online training, and then I found Newyorksys. I have seen some negative reviews but had to take a chance as their price was very competitive.

There were some occasional delays in the classes but were not annoyingly late. The trainer missed a couple of classes but I was informed well in advance. I think these are common with any online training institute.

The trainer was from India but was knowledgeable. I didn't care if it was Indian or American; I needed an experienced trainer who can teach me.

I can’t say that this institute is exceptional, but can surely say that it is okay with the fee they are charging – it is worth.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with training sessions and course fee. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of online training. Newyorksys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Newyorksys.

Had an Experience with Newyorksys?

Comments

RachelSmithR
Brooklyn, New York, United States #1009713

It's nice to see positive reviews here.

New York, New York, United States #954859

Hey,

do they really have reasonable pricing?

They send me the course info and fee was $900 USD

Please suggest me if there is any better deal to go for.